Holistic thinking determines our action. According to the Brundtland Commission's definition of sustainability, our processes and products are designed to meet the needs of people – without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs.
Please download our sustainability brochure here.
If you would like to find out more about our five pillars of sustainability and our sustainable product portfolio, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our friendly sales team looks forward to hearing from you and will gladly provide you with the personal support and information you require.
Recycling – Create a circular economy
- Most of our products will be recyclable before 2025. We already have a lot of recyclable products in our portfolio today.
- PE-based skin films/shrink films
- PP-based rigid films
- OPP lidding films and flowpacks
- To optimise the cycle of potentially recyclable resources, we rely on flexible films consisting of mono materials and polyolefins while also researching materials that allow for even better recycling.
ReplaceMENT – Development of new materials
- Our goal: to replace all non-sustainable materials with sustainable materials.
- Existing materials are replaced by innovative solutions such as DanaFibre, SuperThin and recyclable materials
- Flowpacks and stand-up pouches, or thermoforming solutions, replace conventional packages
Reduction – Ultra-thin and lightweight films
- Innovative research and development are the basis for thinner, light-weight films – with constantly high quality and functionality.
- SuperThin currently is the thinnest laminate film world-wide
- Using our ultra-thin laminates, we reduce the amount of resources required for storage and transportation as well as the consumption of energy and the generation of carbon dioxide along the entire value chain.
Renewal – Keep balance
- We focus on resource-saving and renewable raw materials.
- We use e.g. Chain of Custody Certified Products, increasingly replacing fossil fuels with renewable alternatives.
- Our portfolio: paper, waxed paper, PE from renewable resources (bioethanol), DanaFibre, as well as starch-based films.
Responsibility – society, environment, and economy
We are committed to a responsible usage of raw materials – across all levels, at all our sites, from office lighting to the reduction of production waste.
- Society: We cooperate with social initiatives, scientific institutions, universities, communities, public authorities, and government organisations. We respect human rights and condemn child labour.
- Environment: Our target is the permanent reduction of raw material consumption. This covers both our products and our production. We therefore optimise our processes and procedures. On top of that, we increasingly use recyclable materials.
- Economy: We strive for long-term, sustainable partnerships with our customers and suppliers.